вторник, 25 июня 2013 г.

Sunday Bike Trip Krasnogorsk - Snegiry

The last Sunday I took a trip from my hometown Krasnogorsk to the neigbour town Snegiri which lies 19 kilometers (about 11 miles) far from our home. So in total I rode 38 km (22 miles) during 9 hours, took many photos and got many good impressions.In Snegiri I visited Memorial Complex to Defenders of Moscow during the Great Patriotic War (1941 - 1945)



Русская версия >>>




The writing says "The defenders of Moscow have gone to Eternity from here"





A little breakage which was fixed quickly






























Later we rode further and reached another town Nahabino.




There I took a rest and took photos of some sightseeings flowers around.







On my way I saw an interesting bridge and stopped to photograph it




Apparently the bridge is the local sightseeing and the place which is usually visited by just married couples who leave such locks



A wonderful view





And I was photographing flowers again :)












This is a big and poisonous flower. Touching it can cause a serious burns of skin and in some cases even death





Beautiful landscapes around









We almost reached the point of destination. This pointer said that we need to go only 2 km (a bit more than 1 mile).


I successfully reached the place

































































































14 km (8 miles) to Krasnogorsk.We will make it!





I made a stop to gather flowers















An interesting thing. It was used as and advertisment of bike service center.





After that I didn't stop anymore and soon reached home and my journey was finished. I was tired but satisfied.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий