суббота, 13 апреля 2013 г.

In The Kingdom of Dogs - II

Today I have visited Olga Kukunova and her dogs. You can read about my previous visit here. Puppies grew up a bit and look more wonderful. Some of them found their home since my visit in February. I can only fell happy about it.
Today I have photographed the res of pups - Tim, Tom and Faddey. Unfortunately, Businka has not been able to participate due to state of health. But she is quite okay, I can assure you! Soon she will be ready to any photo-session. Here I'd like to share today's photos. I have taken less pictures that the last time because someonesdrank our coffee and ate our bisquits. Guess who were these barking trinity :)


 Русская версия >>>


Tim and Tom


















































Faddey

























2 комментария:

  1. Your photos and posts on the dogs are always wonderful and heart wrenching. I so wished they all had loving and wonderful homes.
    I've just gone through all of your recent posts Maria and there are many really beautiful photos, thank you for sharing on your blog.

    ОтветитьУдалить